Agreement and Terms
You are agreeing to the following EcspexAire Basic PTAC Cleaning Service and Payment:
Basic Service PTAC Cleaning:
EcspexAire technicians will clean each PTAC unit in the following manner:
- Each unit will be cleaned in the room in which it is installed. Service is for units installed in sleeves only, not stored or non-working units.
- Hotel Management and Guests must allow technicians to enter, just like housekeeping, respective rooms where units will be cleaned or they will be skipped until the next cleaning. Units will not be moved to other locations in the building for cleaning, unless prior agreement is reached with additional costs calculated.
- Lint screens and covers will be removed. Units will be unplugged, then vacuumed, brushed, sprayed with a pressure cleaning system as needed until cleaned.
- Cover & Lint Screen cleaning is not included with Basic service. To include covers & lint screens, go to Single Full Service order page.
- The room air supply fan and duct will also be brushed, sprayed and vacuumed.
- Once all components are cleaned, the condenser coil, fan, duct, lint screen, and cover will be treated with a mold killer and decontaminate.
- The units will be turned back on and tested to be working.
- Cleaning will be performed during the quarter selected by Hotel/Owner, and scheduled based on Crew availability.
- Basic PTAC coil cleaning will require the unit to be removed from the sleeve in the room, placed on a PTAC handler, and will include cleaning of the pan, evaporator coil, evaporator fan, shroud, and dust out of wall sleeve.
- While the PTACs are out of the sleeves, we will check the sleeve levels, drainage, and drains.
- Units will be re-installed and checked for operation, level, and noise.
- After each cleaning, a report will be emailed with an update on status and maintenance issues including condition of units, expected life of units, and any maintenance requirements.
- Mechanical issues such as re-charge of Freon, replacement of major parts, or controls, will be referred to the manufacturer for Warranty work or to your hotel’s local service of choice, or we may repair while on-site, any billing for repair will be added.
- By placing an order for Single Service PTAC Cleaning with EcspexAire, you are agreeing that you have the authority to place an order on behalf of the Hotel or its owner(s) at the address listed in the order, and that you are the Customer/Hotel which will make payment.
- Services will be performed as described above under Single Service PTAC Cleaning.
- Minimum number of Units is 75.
- The initial payment for the Annual PTAC Service Agreement is $500.00 Per Hotel Location.
- Initial payment is deducted from the total cost of $2,350.00 per building.
- The initial payment is paid at this time to order service.
- The remaining balance will be due at end of service, and will be billed online or check received at time of service.
- 75 – 120 PTAC units $2,350.00 – $250 Promotional discount = $2,100 Total. $500 Advance Payment.
- $2,100 – $500 = $1,600.00 Remaining and due when service is completed.
- Late payments will be charged an extra 10% after 20 days.
- Can be upgraded within 60 days of completion to Annual Agreement which is Quarterly Cleaning for 1 year.
- If payment for the previous quarter is not received within 15 days from the date of service, a late fee of 10% will be added.
- This agreement may be cancelled by either party with 30 days notice.
- If cancellation is received from Hotel Representative with less than 15 days notice for scheduled service, EcspexAire will charge a $250 cancellation fee and the contract will be voided after final payments from any previous work completed.
- EcspexAire reserves the right to cancel for any reason with 30 days notice.**
When you click on the order button, you are agreeing that you have read and agree to these terms and description, along with the previous linked EcspexAire Basic Coil Cleaning Service page. After you place your Agreement order, an email will deliver a copy of this description to your email address, along with a link to provide initial Information.
This agreement may be cancelled within 15 days after placing your order and any payments received will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation. Thoroughly read the documents provided and email us if you have any questions.
This Service Agreement includes:
- Basic Coil Annual PTAC Deep Cleaning Service.
- Calendar services allowing you to choose dates of services.
- Online access to your service history which is available to your authorized employees.
- Notifications emailed to your General Managers prior to service dates.
- A sliding date window. You can change dates up to 2 weeks prior to service.
- Building reviews including status and quality of PTAC units and condition reports.
- List of units needing service, and room maintenance reports for things we help you spot like bugs, mold, and other issues.
- Access to our customer newsletters, blogs, vlogs and training.
- Notification of new services as we add them.
- Warranty of services: EcspexAire cleans units with the purpose of clearing coils and debris, and ensuring proper flow of condensed water. Any other cleaning expectations are cosmetic and often the responsibility of house keeping. We cannot warranty or guarantee previously existing installation problems or improperly wired units as we are only cleaning and not providing HVAC services, mechanical services, or installation. All cleaning service is performed AS-IS and units removed are returned as they were. We are not responsible for older, out of warranty units which can fail after being moved, such as compressors, controls, and motors. Please review any faulty installations with your contractor who originally installed the units. Please refer to the emailed or printed Warranty for more details.
** Refusal of service includes, but is not limited to the following: Fewer than 50 units, not part of at least 100 unit group, building has not been cleaned or maintained properly, units are too old, units are difficult to access, low star rating, risks are present i.e. crime rate area, bed bugs, warnings from local police or other vendors, difficult management discussions, crew constantly interfered with by management or guests, or any other reason perceived as hindering good business.