Annual Deep Clean PTAC Cleaning
To Order, please click on the link at the bottom
- Single Full Service PTAC cleaning, both coils, fans, pan and frame
- Single-day service on up to 160 rooms, cleaned in-room, rooms are left ready to use!
- Mold Treatment Included!
- Mold Treatments include front (evap.) coil clean, blower fan clean, cover and lint screen clean, and Decontamination.
- Excellent price of $32.50 per unit.
What this means to you:
- Total Cost of $32.50 per unit.
- $500 deposit per Hotel, due at time of service agreement sign-up.
- The balance will be due at time of service.
- Huge savings on labor costs to hire your own employees.
- Time savings and easy scheduling.
Service Agreement Includes:
- Agreement to complete the Annual PTAC cleaning.
- Automatic Renewal with 30-days prior notice.
- Final Payment due when services are completed.
Benefits of this program:
- Easy billing, calendar management, and hotel staff communications handled by EcspexAire.
- Full decontamination.
- Clean Covers and Lint Screens
- Hotel PTACs are left fresh.
- Units will be removed and properly installed, checked for level.
- Low cost for value delivered.
To Qualify for Service:
- Each hotel must have a minimum of 50 PTAC units.
- The minimum bill is for 75 units.
- We cannot do partial hotels or skip units for billing that are new, unless the units are new within 3 months.
- The minimum units per sign up is 100, meaning, if you have a hotel with 50 units you must also sign up another hotel of at least 50 units or more.
- We cannot Service hotels with less than 2 Stars on Trip Advisor or Google, without conducting a review.
- Hotel Management must be willing to allow us to knock on rooms, enter rooms with or without guests, either escorted by a hotel employee or without an escort, and doors must be opened as quickly as our crew needs to be in them. Rooms with Do Not Disturb signs will be skipped and cleaned the next quarter during mold treatment.
- EcspexAire reserves the right to refuse service**.
** Refusal of service includes, but is not limited to the following: Fewer than 50 units, not part of at least 100 unit group, building has not been cleaned or maintained properly, units are too old, units are difficult to access, low star rating, risks are present i.e. crime rate area, bed bugs, warnings from local police or other vendors, difficult management discussions, crew constantly interfered with by management or guests, or any other reason perceived as hindering good business.